07-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Name: Hannah
In Game Name: Flink Arven
Chat Box Name: Flink Arven
Forum Name: Flink Arven
Time Zone: Central
How long have you played SilabGarza: 2 months
How many hours a day are you on chatbox:3-4
Are you frequently active on chatbox
omewhat yes
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: maybe 6 times a day
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
I will keep a good eye on everything people are talking about and doing. I will always make sure it is a more enjoyable place with no spammers or trolls. I will consistantly be helping people out if they have questions. I will never, ever break rules ingame or in chatbox.
Anything else you want us to know:I love helping people and making the game a better place. I hate reporting but I do it often because they are not doing what they should be.
In Game Name: Flink Arven
Chat Box Name: Flink Arven
Forum Name: Flink Arven
Time Zone: Central
How long have you played SilabGarza: 2 months
How many hours a day are you on chatbox:3-4
Are you frequently active on chatbox
omewhat yesIf In Game how often do you check the chatbox: maybe 6 times a day
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
I will keep a good eye on everything people are talking about and doing. I will always make sure it is a more enjoyable place with no spammers or trolls. I will consistantly be helping people out if they have questions. I will never, ever break rules ingame or in chatbox.
Anything else you want us to know:I love helping people and making the game a better place. I hate reporting but I do it often because they are not doing what they should be.


![[Image: a67b213ac5654b8e807213b.png]](http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/939/a67b213ac5654b8e807213b.png)