Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillionaires
#31
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Form:
In-game Name- Twin 2 and A1bino
Combat level- 102 and 122
What 99's you got- All combat except for prayer and some n cb skills
IRL name(Optional)- Zach
Age(optional)- 13
How many hours you play a week in general- Now about 30-40 hours[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Accepted, welcome to Skillionaires[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#32
In-game Name- Imweird59
Combat level- 125
What 99's you got- attack, deffence, strength, hitpoints, mage, range, firemaking, smithing, woodcutting, and thieving
IRL name(Optional)-
Age(optional)- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- 10-20 hours

(hope i filled this out right)
#33
In-game Name - SlimBailey
Combat level - 109 (ever changing)
What 99's you got- Range, Prayer, Magic, HP, Agility, Herblore, (soon) Fishing, FM, WC and Farm (If I had my main from 2008 I'd be maxed.)
IRL name(Optional) - Aaron
Age(optional) - 16
How many hours you play a week in general - I play daily from 9am - (not all the time) 3am. Unless I want to have a life. >.>
#34
ftw, my own rank. booyaka.
#35
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Imweird59 Wrote:In-game Name- Imweird59
Combat level- 125
What 99's you got- attack, deffence, strength, hitpoints, mage, range, firemaking, smithing, woodcutting, and thieving
IRL name(Optional)-
Age(optional)- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- 10-20 hours

(hope i filled this out right)

accepted welcome to skillionaires
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]
SlimBailey Wrote:In-game Name - SlimBailey
Combat level - 109 (ever changing)
What 99's you got- Range, Prayer, Magic, HP, Agility, Herblore, (soon) Fishing, FM, WC and Farm
IRL name(Optional) - Aaron
Age(optional) - 16
How many hours you play a week in general - I play daily from 9am - (not all the time) 3am. Unless I want to have a life. >.>

accepted welcome to skillionaires
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#36
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]In-game Name- Skullcracka
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- All of them
IRL name(Optional)- Marco
Introducer- Skillers Empire. Im an owner there along with Sao godo
Age(optional)- 16
How many hours you play a week in general- More then most people Wink
Think I could get same spot as Sao Godo since we both owners of the popular skiller clan skillers empire.
[/COLOR]
#37
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]In-game Name- Skullcracka
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- All of them
IRL name(Optional)- Marco
Introducer- Skillers Empire. Im an owner there along with Sao godo
Age(optional)- 16
How many hours you play a week in general- More then most people Wink
Think I could get same spot as Sao Godo since we both owners of the popular skiller clan skillers empire.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to Skillionaires =) and yea i guess so
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#38
In-game Name- Bonquisha
Combat level- 96
What 99's you got- Range, Hp, Fishing, Wc
IRL name(Optional)- Tina
Introducer- I Skiller420
Age(optional)-15
How many hours you play a week in general- 20-35
#39
Bonquisha Wrote:In-game Name- Bonquisha
Combat level- 96
What 99's you got- Range, Hp, Fishing, Wc
IRL name(Optional)- Tina
Introducer- I Skiller420
Age(optional)-15
How many hours you play a week in general- 20-35

Bonquisha your accepted!! welcome
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#40
I love skillionaires<3


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillionaires <NEW> dakfighter12 6 627 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Martin 2 407 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Frankoo1000x
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Trent 59 2,361 11-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Skillionaires Event Suggestions! I Skiller420 20 988 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: I Skiller420

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)