Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillionaires
#91
In-game Name- Jocius
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Prayer, Mage, Range, Defense, Agility, Runecrafting.
Total level- I don't remember. 1.4k+ I think.
IRL name(Optional)- Eligijus
Introducer- I saw this post and when I saw that Sk.Empire is dead I want to come here.
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general- I don't know. Maybe 40
Jocius

[Image: 2s77shw.png]

[Image: 33zbc51.png]

[Image: 153ohfr.png]
#92
Jocius Wrote:In-game Name- Jocius
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Prayer, Mage, Range, Defense, Agility, Runecrafting.
Total level- I don't remember. 1.4k+ I think.
IRL name(Optional)- Eligijus
Introducer- I saw this post and when I saw that Sk.Empire is dead I want to come here.
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general- I don't know. Maybe 40

Try to get some more skilling 99's other than that your good. Accepted
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#93
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Forum: Steven
In-game Name- Steven
Combat level- 94/99
What 99's you got- All
Total level- Maxed
IRL name(Optional)- Steven
Introducer- N/A
Age(optional)- 17
How many hours you play a week in general- 60+
[/COLOR]
#94
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Forum: Steven
In-game Name- Steven
Combat level- 94/99
What 99's you got- All
Total level- Maxed
IRL name(Optional)- Steven
Introducer- N/A
Age(optional)- 17
How many hours you play a week in general- 60+
[/COLOR]

Accepted, welcome
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#95
I would like a higher rank. What can I do to get one?
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
#96
[COLOR="Cyan"]In-game Name- I Red Tiger
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Defense, Constitution, Range, Prayer, Bad-ass, Thieving, Agility
Total level- 1323 :/
IRL name(Optional)- Alex
Introducer- This thread...?
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- Uhh... cbf doing math. Enough.[/COLOR]
#97
Take me off from being co owner, i quit.
sao godo
#98
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]i can see im still "booyaka"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#99
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name- Pkskill3r
Combat level- 126
What 99's do you have (Thought I'd correct the grammar..)-20, so all apart from Hunter and Slayer.
Total level- 2149
IRL name(Optional)- Peter
Introducer- Saw it in someones signature, can't remember whos.
Age(optional)- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- used to play about 8 but now maybe 1 or 2? May get more active again,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game Name- bayer skillz
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- all
Total level- 2179
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- 15+ (unless im on vaication)


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillionaires <NEW> dakfighter12 6 629 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Martin 2 410 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Frankoo1000x
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Trent 59 2,377 11-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Skillionaires Event Suggestions! I Skiller420 20 1,009 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: I Skiller420

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)