Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
4,000 posts.
#1
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]I just got 4,000 posts Big Grin
Bye Bandos, hello Zuriel!
Be sure to check out my Goals thread, thanks :3
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=46453

Next goal: 1,000 cookies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="Yellow"]Ya,fu.
You won't pass me noob.
Gratz though.
[/COLOR]
#3
Gratz on 4k, good luck on 5k. What armour is 5k?
#4
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Oh really?
Weren't you 200+ posts higher than me not that long ago?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
Congratz on 4k, nice zuriel's Sad want them too Sad
#6
[SIZE="3"]
Robelink Wrote:[COLOR="Green"]Congratz on 4k, nice zuriel's Sad want them too Sad

Then get posting!
You've got a long way to go, friend![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
Gratz Dude, Gl on 5k Big Grin
#8
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Oh really?
Weren't you 200+ posts higher than me not that long ago?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No, I was 7,000+ more, and I still am. Wink
Congratulations, fucktits. I hope you achieve over 9,000 in due time.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
#9
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]

No, I was 7,000+ more, and I still am. Wink
Congratulations, fucktits. I hope you achieve over 9,000 in due time.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

If I start posting about 30 posts a day, I can get like 1,000 a month, which isn't bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]

If I start posting about 30 posts a day, I can get like 1,000 a month, which isn't bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

But I post about 30-150 a day, depends how I'm feeling. Wink

DO DAH MATHZ SMART ARSE? :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1k posts men Gangstaboy 8 537 07-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  500 Posts! Grimnex 16 867 06-15-2014, 01:26 AM
Last Post: iPod
  3,000 posts. Bless 15 897 05-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Five Thousands Posts?!? wildy owns 12 841 04-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  2441 posts 88 CB 12 700 04-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  1k posts Powned You50 11 715 04-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: wildy owns
  5,000 posts Brendan 5 481 01-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Powned You50
  500 posts! Greengeako4 15 972 11-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Brady
  500 posts Powned You50 6 435 10-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Mirak
  2,500 Posts His Pure 7 510 09-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)