Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1st time to GWD!
#1
[Image: SilabGarza83.png]
Screw the other drops! I just got a F*cking ZGS

Yea! i was like ZGS ZGS ZGS drink p pot (4) drop vial pickup zgs logout then couldnt login some error in run so restarted client prayed drank another ppot (4) droped vial wore zgs!

Another zgs dropped here pic.

[Image: SilabGarza90.png]
#2
Gratz, i been to gwd many times,only got a SS and a Sgs from Saradomin.
#3
oh ic well gl on future runs!and thanks!
#4
Thanks,same too you Big Grin.
#5
Gratz man, Everytime I go to Zammy, I never get anything....I usually go to Sara or Bandos.
#6
Yea well that time there was like 7 peopleat arma then 2 dharok maxers at bandos and sara so i decided to go zammy Smile and look theres a zgs.
#7
Nice man Big Grin
#8
Nice, u lucky
#9
Lucky fag especially sense it was your first time, I'm going when the servers up Smile
[Image: 2ir6etw.jpg]
Thanks for the Sig Nessy!
[Image: 2lwm59v.jpg]
I play lacrosse and love Megan Fox.
IGN "R 1 P P 3 D" Some idiot stole Colin.
#10
My first good loot from GWD was a ZGS too Big Grin
IGN: TOY MACHINE

[SIZE="2"]99s In Order
Theif, Slayer, HP, Attack, Strength, Defence,
Magic, Ranged, Pray, RC, Farming,
Firemaking, Woodcutting, Herblore.[/SIZE]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its about time Stk 9 629 01-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Dr Fishblade
  First Drop from Wyvs in a LONG time. SirAhlecz 5 590 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Kinghtman567
  best i've gotten in a longg time BauerKane 0 351 08-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Last Post: BauerKane
  About Time damit Angel Stats 11 851 05-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Brendan
  After a long time, i got it! L2owns 25 1,525 01-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Last Post: F U Slut
  about 20 kills at ele lol. First time there..... IeatsDAbacon 61 3,378 12-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Last Post: White Lust
  First Time Bandos! Raej 5 653 07-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Starboy1563

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)