Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skill for Thrill *S.F.T* - Cara and Riu
#51
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"]IGN:
Mr 223
RLN (optional):
Jose
Activity points:
[Image: pv5yUF.png]
99s:
Maxed with 7 200m's.
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences):
I am an active member of Silabgarza, the Co-Owner of S. Empire and one of the top skillers of SG.
I can be helpful and kind, but I am boring.
I spend most of my time skilling or making money for skilling.
I'm boring though. Did I mention that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
#52
[SIZE="2"]
Mr 223 Wrote:
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"]IGN:
Mr 223
RLN (optional):
Jose
Activity points:
[Image: pv5yUF.png]
99s:
Maxed with 7 200m's.
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences):
I am an active member of Silabgarza, the Co-Owner of S. Empire and one of the top skillers of SG.
I can be helpful and kind, but I am boring.
I spend most of my time skilling or making money for skilling.
I'm boring though. Did I mention that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Accepted,
Welcome.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#53
Mr 223 Wrote:
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"]IGN:
Mr 223
RLN (optional):
Jose
Activity points:
[Image: pv5yUF.png]
99s:
Maxed with 7 200m's.
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences):
I am an active member of Silabgarza, the Co-Owner of S. Empire and one of the top skillers of SG.
I can be helpful and kind, but I am boring.
I spend most of my time skilling or making money for skilling.
I'm boring though. Did I mention that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/accept-again Welcome to my clan Jose.
#54
[COLOR="White"]Member Application:
IGN: Skullcracka
RLN (optional): Marco
Activity points: More then most on this thread. http://screensnapr.com/v/P1Y40D.png
99s: Everyone of them. Plus pretty much all 200m stats
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences): Well, I am a very trusted and well known person. I am active daily. One of the owners of Skillers Empire, and well I'm a cool dude. Well thanks.


http://screensnapr.com/v/AhxLN0.png

I roll up.
[/COLOR]
#55
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Well.


IGN: Wizkiller108
RLN (optional): Trent"y"
Activity points: Look at the link
99s: Same Big Grin
http://screensnapr.com/v/jm0iU9.png (Pic explains it all, eh?
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences): Well. Obviously, I haven't skilled as MUCH as I have wanted to. But yeah.

We're like besties, and I'm not going to ask for a position, like dem newbs.

I'll wait till i earn myself one..

Me, and You, should Allie. (W.I.N. [Skillers Clan])

Yeah, Love you Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#56
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]IGN: Owned Son
RLN (optional): Aj
Activity points: 10k
99s: Str, Range, Prayer, mage, hp,theiving, Wc, Fm, Rc, Agility.
Why should we accept you : Im Sexy and i know it :p
I think i should be accepted because im online and play a fairly well amount of time a day. Also I like being in skilling clans
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#57
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Owned Son Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]IGN: Owned Son
RLN (optional): Aj
Activity points: 10k
99s: Str, Range, Prayer, mage, hp,theiving, Wc, Fm, Rc, Agility.
Why should we accept you : Im Sexy and i know it :p
I think i should be accepted because im online and play a fairly well amount of time a day. Also I like being in skilling clans
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/accepted, owners say differently Smile enjoy your stay[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#58
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]I love how you don't accept me.

T.T[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#59
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Well.


IGN: Wizkiller108
RLN (optional): Trent"y"
Activity points: Look at the link
99s: Same Big Grin
http://screensnapr.com/v/jm0iU9.png (Pic explains it all, eh?
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences): Well. Obviously, I haven't skilled as MUCH as I have wanted to. But yeah.

We're like besties, and I'm not going to ask for a position, like dem newbs.

I'll wait till i earn myself one..

Me, and You, should Allie. (W.I.N. [Skillers Clan])

Yeah, Love you Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/accepted, didn't see it XD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#60
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I might start playing again soon.
Looks like an awesome clan, I have to admit.
I'll apply when I'm back again.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - Skill D Kai 3 448 03-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Shane F3
  New - Top Skill Beckley 165 6,393 10-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Teh Winner looking for a clan. [ANYTHING BUT A FUCKING SKILL CLAN!] 88 CB 4 567 08-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,479 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Skill Sources .:: Leaderboards ::. Ries 7 794 07-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  Top Skill Inthecorner 154 6,104 06-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Zomb1tchz
  W3 Skill Im So Rich 0 242 10-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Im So Rich
  ..;;;:::SKILL PRIDE:::;;;.. =D (Skilling clan) Pixel Rape 3 337 09-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Its My Life
  Da Tankz - Tank Clan - Pk - Skill Cutout 0 271 07-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Cutout
  [CTS] Chill That Skill ! :D [CTS] Royal End 5 419 03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post: beat my taco

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)