Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ROFL Uber Staking FTW!
#1
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Lol I tanked on almost every single duel. =P

[Image: run18w.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Told you.
You're getting richer day by day.

I hope you stake it an lose it all. :trol:

Haha, keep it up man.
Rich fuck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Told you.
You're getting richer day by day.

I hope you stake it an lose it all. :trol:

Haha, keep it up man.
Rich fuck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nofu lol. But I wanna lose it but I don't. I keep winning and I can never do my fucking homework![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
wow nice i get tanked every duel i have....
#5
Wow just lost 6 ags because of glitch fuck sg!!!
#6
Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Wow just lost 6 ags because of glitch fuck sg!!!

Good thing you have 1345135b more.
Good luck on future duels.
I always end up going negative lol.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="White"] Now walk away...

I had 18 AGS, but didn't stop...[/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Meh, rich ass mofo.
Share teh damn love.


Nah, congratulations on your winnings.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
woow nice
#10
Shit man why do you get lucky so much? ahaha


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Legend Is Back - I PK Mom I - 2K14 Staking I PK Mom I 18 1,161 03-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Orianna
  1hitk0ed's Progress/Staking Gallary Sessa196 18 1,385 06-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Cosmetic
  30 mins to 1 hr of staking Calmer 12 878 04-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Wabbit
  My Bank In 2 Days From Bossing/Staking/Pvm Greg 007 23 1,430 04-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Fred Ftw
  My bank after a couple days of staking. Raizee 16 1,235 11-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Meganub
  Bank after staking Hand Full01 3 522 10-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Im Switchback
  30 mins of staking off a beginer acc IBrakken 12 863 01-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Last Post: King Cobra
  Rofl...found this from a long time ago. Emg 2 387 01-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Snip3rz
  Staking at night time past midnight- +15b? December 23rd Nevertoolate 13 774 01-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Portas
  ☺Trent's Daily Staking Thread!☺ Trent 26 1,294 12-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Pvm Skill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)