Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Epic Stake!!! 11b :]
#1
I was so damn sad in the fight hahah.
Comeback FOR THE WIN!
1Hp'd xD

Cleaned bank :]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfz9pgyGkE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfz9pgyGkE[/ame]


Cookies ?Big Grin


EDIT:

lol I'm not kidding.
I just fucking won 30b stake,20b stake and a 10b stake.

I've won over 100b+ this 3days. lol
#2
gz bro keep it up <3
#3
Damn, im so jealous. Nice comeback at the end <3!
#4
damn im lucky to win 100m..... gratz though
MGK Nigga
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow congrats. Lucky shit ;o

That's like my whole bank >.> Keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Thanks guys.
I could post so much, but its boring to vid and post lol.

soz.
#7
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]I go to duel, get scammed at least 5x, then lose my bank (again).
Glad you made it out ok though. Nice loot.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
damn...feel sorry for bonifah...lost alot, but hes got alot more...
[Image: 2j5nj3k.gif]
[Image: 14jafro.jpg]
#9
gratz broski and amazing how much you have won over these days enjoy your stuff!!
#10
Stfu Wrote:damn...feel sorry for bonifah...lost alot, but hes got alot more...

bro
bonfiah was the mmer?
lol watch vid again.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  loot from stake King Star 3 405 10-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Martin
  my loot from stake :) King Star 12 770 10-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  my loot from stake King Star 17 1,015 09-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Martin
  Slayer04 epic bank pic 5/3/2012! Slayer04 26 995 07-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Last Post: swill2
  Epiiiiiiiiiiiic Stake :) Nevertoolate 12 528 12-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Nevertoolate
  epic bank is epic... Arcanex 28 1,085 12-18-2011, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Xxpkpwner
  Ags Stake! Herrow Hp 6 432 12-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: S H O A I B
  Better AGS Stake! Bonifah 6 401 12-07-2011, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Ashlley
  My epic stake :') Liam Baby 11 599 10-31-2011, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Eeeellyyyy
  My epic fail bank pic's lol V L S Spec 7 376 01-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Shadder

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)