Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Russ's Free Signature Shop.
#81
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I'll try and get a few today.
I also have tomorrow off, so if I don't do some today, I'll get to them tomorrow.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#82
Oh me please! Me!Smile
#83
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Pink P H A T Wrote:Oh me please! Me!Smile

Use the format?
You can't even read a thread properly?
You will now not be getting one.
Good Job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#84
[COLOR="White"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=renders&...6#/d48qy2z

Text?: Strobe

Subtext?: Nope

Anything else?: Thanks for taking the time for my request.[/COLOR]
#85
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

Use the format?
You can't even read a thread properly?
You will now not be getting one.
Good Job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I made a mistake and clicked on it down near most recent post, which brought me to this page. No need to be a bitch about it.:/
#86
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://images.wikia.com/mario/images/7/7...om-1up.jpg
Text?: Jordan
Subtext?: Get a life up bitch
Anything else?: Make it sexy[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#87
herrow hp Wrote:[color="deepskyblue"][size="2"]i'll try and get a few today.
I also have tomorrow off, so if i don't do some today, i'll get to them tomorrow.[/size][/color]

mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
[Image: rckfpg.png]
#88
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://i42.tinypic.com/28rnk7r.jpg
Text?: Job
Subtext?: Nothing
Anything else?: Can you vm me when it's done, make it how you think it's good.
Thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#89
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Is this still open, Russ?
Cuz you didnt respond to this thread lately...?

Sorry for my inpatience....
[/COLOR]
#90
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://www.varbak.com/beeld/firefox-graffiti-foto-'s
Text?: Stil
Subtext?: Dutch Legend
Anything else?: Thanks For Making It! I suck at making siggy´s Tongue


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 553 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 411 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 1,000 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 479 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 324 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 763 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 722 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 522 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 368 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 448 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)