Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Russ's Free Signature Shop.
#91
[SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: Can't find one, look on deviantart none I like, maybe you'll have one?
Text?: Vizual
Subtext?: Expect me
Anything else?: Use a style your comfortable with, that is all.[/SIZE]
#92
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r157/...sCreed.png


Text?: Blind Fox
Subtext?: (Surprise me!)
Anything else?: Thanks!! [/COLOR]
Add me on Xbox? !Gametag is TCG Technic!

[Image: 34hyv61.png]
THANKS SHANE! ^

[Image: 6pwymf.png]


[SIZE="5"]Want to learn how to spray paint Xbox controllers? Click here!
[/SIZE]


[Image: mio0sl.png]
#93
hi i would like a signature?
#94
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sectio...i#/d24iq9f
Text?: Decadent
Subtext?:
Anything else?:Cookied already:
Thanks russ
use jirachi's colors.
Thanks again
#95
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:[Image: Jimi-Hendrix-Wallpapers-3.jpg]
Text?: Hemp Boat/Plant
Subtext?: Credits to Russ <3
Anything else?: A trippy background that blends into the picture of Hendrix :3 Cookies have been given. <3
If you love teh server, vote Wink http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php
Cookie and Karma if you think I'm helpful or like my posts/comments? <3
#96
when are you doing signitures again?
#97
Zomb1tchz Wrote:when are you doing signitures again?

Yeah, need this information.

Please bubs.
#98
I'll be making them again possibly in a few days.
#99
Okay, im new here but i on my last server ( Zionscape R.I.P. SEP 2011 - FEB 2012 ) I was active on forums. I don't know how to use photo shop or know what you guys are talking about. But I would really appreciate a cool siggy :p. I just want it to say Cheech v2 and make it look creative. But if you need like a picture let me know. Thanks.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Image Size (How big the Signature will be): Same as pic
Text: SlimBailey
Text color (What color): Whatever would suite the picture
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture): http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8...gyd8o1_500.jpg
Anything else: Thanks in advance Russ <3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 560 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 416 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 1,009 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 486 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 333 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 782 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 728 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 532 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 371 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 454 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)