Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Russ's Free Signature Shop.
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=purple+ha...=101&ty=60

Text?: I Love Haze
Subtext?: Chief-Way
Anything else?: both text in a light purple like neon/haze effect.
Image Size : Regular Sign size.
Text : TheChosenLegacy
Text color :Aqua
Sub-text :The Legacy Has Come Back
Sub-text color ark Orange?
Render(s) : Ill give you choises. You pick the one you want to surprise me with :3
Anything else : Thank you.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/1...rovich.jpg

Text?: Ricky Man

Subtext?: I'ma do it!

Anything else?:Resize please, make a smokey effect if possible? and change the background color to something darker that fits with the rest!

PLEASE BUMP MINE TO DO IT FIRST! I WILL PAY YOU INGAME ITEMS OR SOMETHING, I NEED MINE URGENT! PLEASE PM ME!
Can you make me one please? I don't have a very good signature
but i would like for that to change. Thanks (:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: Use any 3 of those photos.
Whichever you like most.

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=114766

Text?: What Doesn't kill me, Makes me stronger. (make mine look as cool as " steele")

Subtext?: The Pro Pker

Anything else?: Pm me when its done, or if theres a problem.
thankyou (:
-Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
-Karmas a B-I-T-C-H
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: [spoiler][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfRMYg_EMubCctbT-WTK9...0-sAzrDlAA][/spoiler]
Text?: Ddnhf
Subtext?: Fucking Pro
Anything else?: Thanks for making it.
can you surprise me? just want it to be ham related
Is this Thread even still relevant?
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: [Spoiler][Image: 2n84xu1.jpg][/Spoiler] ?
Text?:Under Age
Subtext?: I Grime Daily
Anything else?:
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Image Size : A bit bigger then my current one please.

Text : Imma Wild Boy!

Text color : Make it look fresh. Smile

Sub-text : Fuck an Eighth, I Need O's

Sub-text color : Make it look fresh. Smile

Render(s) : [Image: mgkwallpapers.jpg]

Anything else : For the picture, I just want that skinny white boy. Tongue Not the black dude in the back. Also, make the coloring fresh please. Thanks. Smile[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
yep


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 553 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 410 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 999 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 479 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 324 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 763 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 721 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 521 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 368 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 448 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)