Posts: 182
Threads: 34
Joined: Sep 2010
k well bored outa my fking mind skilling, i got a briliant idea to go welfaring in rune and black dhide. after i died, 1 hour later, this is the result. pretty good. i would greatly appreate it if someone would please tally up the price because i dont like math so.. yeah
Posts: 2,577
Threads: 238
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 182
Threads: 34
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="Cyan"]Meh, wellfaring is nooby not much to show off.
if you EARNED this I'd say well done[/COLOR]
Posts: 5,305
Threads: 390
Joined: Jul 2010
Wow!!! Good Stuf!! Around 1.5-1.7b? Lol nice
Posts: 9,781
Threads: 359
Joined: Jul 2010
Lol nice, good job hehe, made a good loot in 1 hr
Posts: 1,035
Threads: 77
Joined: Aug 2010
0/10 since you welfared. If you wouldn't have welfared I'd rate it a 8/10.
P.S. I hate welfares.
Posts: 104
Threads: 11
Joined: Sep 2010
I think if you died to someone that was welfaring then u should quit.
Looks like you embarrassed a lot of people today
Posts: 1,082
Threads: 116
Joined: Aug 2010
illzone your picture ofyou and your friends makes you look gay no affence.
because the guy who took the pic looks gay and yous look like his bjer

(no affence