04-16-2012, 08:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012, 08:12 PM by Skiller Nerd.)
Wewt, I got my first fire cape on my zerker pure.Took about 1 hour or so and now I need to get one on my main.
|
My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D
|
|
04-16-2012, 08:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012, 08:12 PM by Skiller Nerd.)
Wewt, I got my first fire cape on my zerker pure.Took about 1 hour or so and now I need to get one on my main.
04-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Grats WOOOOO i don't know you lol WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo 1 more hour for main WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
04-16-2012, 08:12 PM
[SIZE="3"]Nice man, congrats.
They should make Jad a little harder; he's so easy to kill.[/SIZE]
04-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks, and yeah. I killed him in like 10 hits, really didn't need to use pray for the other monsters.
04-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Congratz man, Why didn't you get the fcape on your main first? Not that it matters but it is werid considering it is your main account.
04-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Congrats on getting a fire cape for your zerker
04-16-2012, 08:57 PM
GodzSkiller Wrote:Congratz man, Why didn't you get the fcape on your main first? Not that it matters but it is werid considering it is your main account. I don't really know. I guess I was logged onto that account and thought I'll go for it. And thanks.
04-16-2012, 09:16 PM
everyone seems to get fire capes today, hmm gratz to u aswell
04-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Mr Joker Wrote:everyone seems to get fire capes today, hmm gratz to u aswell Thanks.
04-16-2012, 09:52 PM
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Just got mine in a half hour. Gotta love korasi.
![]() Congrats man.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Fire Cape . | Mr 987 | 2 | 361 |
10-08-2014, 03:39 AM Last Post: Cya Fgts |
|
| My road to max cape | Gta | 17 | 845 |
04-28-2014, 10:50 PM Last Post: Gta |
|
| Just Achieved My First Untrimmed Cape | Itz Veng | 14 | 751 |
12-27-2013, 09:59 AM Last Post: 88 CB |
|
| fire capes | Rs Himself | 11 | 569 |
09-11-2013, 05:13 AM Last Post: Check Yo Self |
|
| dr fishblades road to max cape atm | Dr Fishblade | 11 | 523 |
08-28-2013, 02:26 AM Last Post: Kwakje |
|
| Fire cape! | Roy | 16 | 606 |
07-27-2013, 05:17 AM Last Post: Check Yo Self |
|
| Limoz Road to Max Cape | Limoz | 50 | 1,898 |
06-03-2013, 06:29 PM Last Post: Xswordstar56 |
|
| First hour of my pure. | Voodoo | 18 | 921 |
05-30-2013, 06:17 PM Last Post: Trancendence |
|
| Fire capes | Dat Sick | 17 | 643 |
05-28-2013, 08:03 PM Last Post: Dat Sick |
|
| Going for Agility Cape! | Xswordstar56 | 10 | 537 |
05-26-2013, 07:28 AM Last Post: Insecurities |
|