Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Updates May 14, 2012 (2)
#41
im ingame atm trying to farm upload sumthing that tells us how to farm
pls love you "im gay "-sxcybabe
Reply
#42
Sweet @ Quick updates Smile
Reply
#43
great updates :] even though i dont farm much...
Reply
#44
Where are the good updates that were supposed to come with client v7?
Reply
#45
Nice to see you putting in all of these updates.
Great work.
Reply
#46
[COLOR="Lime"]I hope you guys will update it soon.

I can't see te clan chat, phats and other atm. :|
[/COLOR]
Reply
#47
Everytime I've tried to log on it says I have to many connections from my address, It's been saying this for about a week now so i know it's not just a normal server crash. Help?
Reply
#48
Fuck.. I had like 76m farming xp...
Reply
#49
Everything is going so well, nice updates bro keep it up.
Reply
#50
is the mute fro 2 days?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updates March 10, 2015 Gir 10 1,500 12-29-2016, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Servicegyb
  Updates August 1st, 2015 Gir 26 3,264 12-29-2016, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Servicegyb
  Updates April 21, 2015 Gir 29 4,100 12-29-2016, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Servicegyb
  Staff Updates Gir 20 3,258 12-29-2016, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Servicegyb
  Updates September 15, 2014 Gir 34 3,742 07-20-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: AesteNow
  Updates February 07, 2015 Gir 36 4,063 07-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Last Post: AesteNow
  Updates October 15, 2014 Gir 26 2,976 06-14-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Updates September 8, 2014 Gir 18 2,427 06-13-2016, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Steklodelwqp
  Updates April 15, 2015 Gir 30 4,170 06-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Steklodelwqp
  Updates August 6th, 2015 Gir 29 5,456 05-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Edwardlete

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)