Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top Skill
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]I realize. But it would keep the list updated. Instead of making Wyatt go through the pages to find people accepted.


I truly Don't Think It's Anyone Else's Business To Update It If It's Not There's.
My Point Of View.[/COLOR]
Active post, btw(:
We need wyatt back on, and damn skilz send out a message to everyone to make an active post..

it's looking pretty dead here.
[COLOR="Lime"]In-Game Username:Kiss My Hits
Activity Points:Hmm..like 18k.
How many 99's do you have: Maxed.
How long have you been playing: I started 2010 November.
Who referred you to join: I just read the thread, lol.
Why should we accept you:I'm maxed already, but I just want to skill to get 200m exp in all skills. I just want to join a skill clan because I love skilling![/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]No doubt your going to be accepted..

' pre warmed welcome ' Smile[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Kiss My Hits Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]In-Game Username:Kiss My Hits
Activity Points:Hmm..like 18k.
How many 99's do you have: Maxed.
How long have you been playing: I started 2010 November.
Who referred you to join: I just read the thread, lol.
Why should we accept you:I'm maxed already, but I just want to skill to get 200m exp in all skills. I just want to join a skill clan because I love skilling![/COLOR]

Accepted To Top Skill (:
Once Wyatt Gets Back You Will Be Added To The List Thanks.


Edit: Active Pm's Sent To Member's Who Are Not Active.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Weird I got PMed....
Well, alright then, anyone interested in Rune Ores?
[/COLOR]
Anyone getting 200M in hunter? :]
Anyone who is on go skilling. GGGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGO.
[SIZE="2"]
Angel Stats Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][B]Anyone getting 200M in hunter? :]

200m hunter xp? ;D
going for 100m fishing xp right now Wink[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - Skill D Kai 3 437 03-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Shane F3
  New - Top Skill Beckley 165 5,917 10-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Teh Winner looking for a clan. [ANYTHING BUT A FUCKING SKILL CLAN!] 88 CB 4 545 08-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,412 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Skill Sources .:: Leaderboards ::. Ries 7 764 07-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  Skill for Thrill *S.F.T* - Cara and Riu Gracie9000 76 3,351 10-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: riu
  W3 Skill Im So Rich 0 224 10-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Im So Rich
  ..;;;:::SKILL PRIDE:::;;;.. =D (Skilling clan) Pixel Rape 3 311 09-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Its My Life
  Da Tankz - Tank Clan - Pk - Skill Cutout 0 260 07-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Cutout
  [CTS] Chill That Skill ! :D [CTS] Royal End 5 400 03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post: beat my taco

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)