Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm going for 10k minerals.
I'll update daily.
Minerals atm: Screenshot by Lightshot
Hopefully it won't take too long.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,545
Threads: 342
Joined: Jul 2010
Shouldn't take too long if you have that many already. Good luck though.
Posts: 1,872
Threads: 165
Joined: Dec 2010
Good luck with this and have fun.
What are you going to do with them all?
Posts: 884
Threads: 81
Joined: Jul 2011
dafaq... how much are minerals?
gl with 10k
Posts: 3,389
Threads: 216
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="White"]I want to buy you out so bad.
Good luck by the way.[/COLOR]
Posts: 5,296
Threads: 535
Joined: Oct 2010
Goodluck! and where did the extra 3 come from >_> ?
Posts: 572
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2012
What a weird goal. :3 Goodluck anyways.
Posts: 625
Threads: 32
Joined: Oct 2011
Good luck on getting 10k minerals! I got like 1k then went fishing lol.