Posts: 3,643
Threads: 598
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]This is why we have such a good server. Thanks.
Some questions:
Are new vote items tradeable?
What do you get from bird nests?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 320
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2012
AWESOME LIST OF UPDATES TRAVIS

Thanks for all of them

One question, Is D'Hai and Adam G obtainable now? Im considering to donate for a set.
Posts: 2,244
Threads: 127
Joined: Aug 2010
Holy shit this actually got me excited, especially the new rewards. Good job travis
In-game Moderator[COLOR="silver"]----[/COLOR]
6/27/2012 ![[Image: ingmod.gif]](http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/alpacaforce/ingmod.gif)
[[COLOR="silver"]Tyler] [Steele] [Garrett] [Rafee] [Bobby] [Dean] [Moh] [David] [Kayliee] [Riderz] [Russ] [[SIZE="3"]Wyatt] [Luis [Nick][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 813
Threads: 143
Joined: Apr 2011
Thanks Travis, I've been waiting for this <3
Posts: 2,363
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Yes! :woot:
Shows you listen to players, half of these were suggestions.
Thanks for the great updates![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 123
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2012
Damn, you took my suggestion. Thanks much
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
Really excellent updates. I wish I could enjoy them with Wizkiller108 (with my name changed to Trent as I donated for).
Posts: 5,545
Threads: 342
Joined: Jul 2010
Good updates, glad to see cookies back for sure :3
Posts: 331
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
Love it gir!
The Original "Overly Attached Girlfriend"
Posts: 2,244
Threads: 127
Joined: Aug 2010
quick question, if you die with the vote rewards (fippers, new hats), will you be able to reloot it like dragon defender?
In-game Moderator[COLOR="silver"]----[/COLOR]
6/27/2012 ![[Image: ingmod.gif]](http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/alpacaforce/ingmod.gif)
[[COLOR="silver"]Tyler] [Steele] [Garrett] [Rafee] [Bobby] [Dean] [Moh] [David] [Kayliee] [Riderz] [Russ] [[SIZE="3"]Wyatt] [Luis [Nick][/COLOR][/SIZE]