08-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Alright here is a HUGE hit with korasi spec that is my personal max hit
![[Image: eRWmB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/eRWmB.png)
Comment about your highest hit
![[Image: eRWmB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/eRWmB.png)
Comment about your highest hit
|
Max Hit With Korasi Special Attack
|
|
08-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Alright here is a HUGE hit with korasi spec that is my personal max hit
![]() Comment about your highest hit
08-30-2012, 12:16 PM
I speced 61 in shitty gear. :p
08-30-2012, 12:21 PM
88 CB Wrote:I speced 61 in shitty gear. :p My gear was maxed, probably could already tell though
08-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Nice hit, always wondered about Korasi though... Does mage gear boost the magic based spec or does mele gear?
08-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Le Fox Wrote:Nice hit, always wondered about Korasi though... Does mage gear boost the magic based spec or does mele gear? No, useing maxed melee gear improves korasi's max, not mage gear.
08-30-2012, 12:30 PM
[COLOR="Black"]I remember a ways back it's special attacks were hitting 1000+ damage.
Oh those were the days, even though I didn't have one. >.< I haven't seen much higher hits than the one you've shown recently, hopefully someone can one-up this.[/COLOR]
08-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Cosmetic Wrote:No, useing maxed melee gear improves korasi's max, not mage gear. Alrighty, thanks for clearing that up for me
08-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Inthecorner Wrote:[COLOR="Black"]I remember a ways back it's special attacks were hitting 1000+ damage. Goodluck trying to see anyone beat this.
08-30-2012, 01:11 PM
The average max hit used to be like 900 before they got nerfed
08-30-2012, 01:37 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I think I hit a 109 with it one a wyvern when it came out. Don't have a screenshot though.
Believe it or not.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Wyv drop log 13M-80M attack exp. | LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz | 12 | 1,046 |
08-06-2013, 05:13 PM Last Post: hell x turbo |
|
| Korasi Drop | October 11th | 20 | 1,289 |
03-06-2013, 03:51 PM Last Post: Fred Ftw |
|
| Korasi drop ftw | Pwner Bricky | 24 | 1,309 |
12-14-2012, 08:13 AM Last Post: Robin |
|
| Road to Korasi! | Bcfc Zulu | 29 | 1,737 |
08-10-2012, 02:10 PM Last Post: GodzSkiller |
|
| Special event - Cleared | Shqiptar | 10 | 734 |
07-11-2012, 12:53 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|
| 3rd Korasi... Too bad I'm a spawner. ;D | Seek | 13 | 915 |
06-29-2012, 09:39 AM Last Post: Martin |
|
| Korasi Hits. | Josh. | 15 | 815 |
04-06-2012, 11:40 AM Last Post: Meurt |
|
| Korasi max hits? | Dan | 15 | 1,478 |
03-19-2012, 09:03 AM Last Post: Im Codehh |
|
| Maxing part 2 with korasi! | Tanginger | 19 | 1,351 |
12-01-2011, 05:07 PM Last Post: Owned Son |
|
| 1st one to have the Korasi's Sword! | hyena99 | 16 | 1,177 |
09-17-2011, 06:53 AM Last Post: Owned Son |
|