Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Merching from 100m
#1
Well, i was bored so i thought up of this challenge to set myself.
I gave away my bank that i made in the few short days i've been back on silab and now im going to start over with nothing but 100m cash and see what i can do.

[Image: wklimv.png]

Current Bank: 574m

Current goals:
1B [x] 3 hours
5B [x] ~8 hours i believe
10B []

Starting Ingame time: 8D 10H 12M
Current: 8D 14H 2M

Lets see how quickly i can accomplish my goals Smile)
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]That's a cool goal :o
I think you can do it, good luck!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[Image: mz6Je.jpg]

OT - Good luck making bank back, I started from 20m, made 200m since I joined. Wink
[Image: AuzirSIG_zps0338ed0c.png]
Credit goes to Smokin Green for the Signature.
#4
[SIZE="3"]Gl on your goals Big Grin
p.s not hard to make 100m into 5b (merching)[/SIZE]
#5
Katchy Wrote:[Image: mz6Je.jpg]

OT - Good luck making bank back, I started from 20m, made 200m since I joined. Wink

Not planing on doing any staking/gambling Smile

OT: thanks for the support guys Smile
#6
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]It won't be that difficult to get much more.
All I can say is GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
lol, Goodluck with the goals, keep this thread updated . ;]
#8
Good luck completing a goal.
#9
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]goodluck man.
i should buy some morrigans and go kill some wyvs to start again Wink
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]I think he only wants to do merching with 100m, not wyverns and gambling.
Goodluck man, merch with honor please.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100m GoogleSlayer 4 266 01-26-2013, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  100m mining xp! Bongzz 14 731 10-31-2012, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Allah Swag

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)