10-23-2012, 09:53 AM
I just got it like 5 minutes ago and it took me a while but I finally got it. I should've prestiged o.o
|
100m mining xp!
|
|
10-23-2012, 09:53 AM
I just got it like 5 minutes ago and it took me a while but I finally got it. I should've prestiged o.o
10-23-2012, 09:58 AM
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Yeah with prestige it takes 75% of the time(if you wear the items) that it should take to get 200M.
Congrats mate, don't prestige now![/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-23-2012, 10:24 AM
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Oh my god... That was one of the skills I hated the most getting 99
Congrats on 100m xp![/COLOR]
10-23-2012, 10:44 AM
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]shit than u past me. got 85m at the moment ;d
congrats on 100m mining xp.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Congrats on 100m exp. I just got 99 a few days ago so, you're doing way better than me. Anyways, good luck on 200m!
10-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Thx guys and hellllll noo I wouldn't prestige it now. Idk when I'll actually make it to 200m xp but I will someday
10-28-2012, 01:20 PM
i hated that skill took me a while for 99 but gz on 100m and gl on 200m
10-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Good job!!
<3 A N G E L Z
10-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Gratz on 100m mining xp
10-31-2012, 07:27 AM
Nicely done! going to work for 200m myself when i start doing farming, cba to prestige tho!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Road to 200M mining | /Backpage | 13 | 823 |
06-20-2014, 07:24 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Mining | Cheesy Sword | 14 | 752 |
09-10-2013, 04:11 AM Last Post: Martin |
|
| 99 mining! OUTFIT | Weed Stoner | 13 | 657 |
04-01-2013, 12:14 PM Last Post: Perroke |
|
| 200m Mining | Xerio | 12 | 465 |
02-24-2013, 07:20 AM Last Post: Fearless Noah |
|
| 100m | GoogleSlayer | 4 | 265 |
01-26-2013, 03:20 PM Last Post: Perroke |
|
| 150 mining xp! | Bongzz | 7 | 458 |
11-14-2012, 04:44 PM Last Post: Kristiaan |
|
| Merching from 100m | BLITZ CLAWZ | 16 | 791 |
10-10-2012, 07:46 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Hell yea! 99 Mining! (And a timelapse!) | GodzSkiller | 10 | 639 |
08-14-2012, 07:43 AM Last Post: Sweet Gosu |
|
| 99 mining.. AMFG | Mm Coco | 19 | 804 |
08-01-2012, 05:15 AM Last Post: Duramaxk2 |
|
| Prestige Mining | Cherry | 16 | 815 |
07-20-2012, 08:00 AM Last Post: Ddigman96 |
|