02-26-2013, 04:08 PM
HI i am pvm wynd and this is my road to a maxed account. I decided to do this because i recently got cleaned staking so to keep me playing i am going to do this ^^ I am going to keep progress of my skills and bank value. I am in no hurry to complete this task. Thanks!!!
Attack 99/99
Strength 99/99
Defence 99/99
Range 91/99
Prayer 45/99
Magic 41/99
Runecrafting 1/99
Hp 99/99
Agility 1/99
Herb 1/99
Thieving 1/99
Crafting 1/99
Slayer 1/99
Mining 45/99
Smithing 1/99
Fishing 1/99
Cooking 1/99
Firemakeing 1/99
Woodcutting 1/99
Farming 1/99
Bank value: i think like 800m
Red is not started
Yellow is working on it
Green is complete
Yellow is working on it
Green is complete
Attack 99/99
Strength 99/99
Defence 99/99
Range 91/99
Prayer 45/99
Magic 41/99
Runecrafting 1/99
Hp 99/99
Agility 1/99
Herb 1/99
Thieving 1/99
Crafting 1/99
Slayer 1/99
Mining 45/99
Smithing 1/99
Fishing 1/99
Cooking 1/99
Firemakeing 1/99
Woodcutting 1/99
Farming 1/99
Bank value: i think like 800m


.
![[Image: hahahahah-no-1198.gif]](http://www.kavanozi.com/images/hahahahah-no-1198.gif)