07-12-2010, 02:36 PM
|
Wyvern messd w/ or lucky?
|
|
07-12-2010, 03:17 PM
umm since when can you get a sgs from a wyvern?
07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
maybe he just brang it.
07-12-2010, 05:09 PM
nice kills were they in a row?
07-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Wow thats lucky lol. I never get that much pvp items per trip >.<
07-12-2010, 05:57 PM
13Blue13 Wrote:umm since when can you get a sgs from a wyvern? I brought the sgs [COLOR="Silver"]---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ---------- [/COLOR] wassim Wrote:nice kills were they in a row? and yes they were in a row
07-12-2010, 06:01 PM
I call hax, I'm telling on you.
07-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Teh Beast Wrote:I call hax, I'm telling on you. Well the rest of the trip i got no drops
07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Teh Beast Wrote:I call hax, I'm telling on you. your telling on him and your an admin? Congrats for using the old brain, beast[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-12-2010, 09:24 PM
13Blue13 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] your sitting there and watching him tell on him and not reporting him with him!? congrats!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| KBD lucky drop | Pk 0wned 04 | 4 | 4,054 |
02-09-2017, 02:14 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| Try hard or Lucky ? | Mr 987 | 13 | 1,450 |
10-21-2014, 07:20 AM Last Post: Mr 987 |
|
| Wyvern drops.. | Grimnex | 8 | 659 |
04-23-2014, 02:15 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|
| 100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. | Strdown | 6 | 685 |
08-24-2013, 11:58 PM Last Post: Strdown |
|
| Wyvern Drop Log 1 - 6/19/13 | Dekka | 3 | 550 |
06-19-2013, 01:57 AM Last Post: Stturidge |
|
| Kush Skill Wyvern drop log. | Kush Skill | 2 | 505 |
06-14-2013, 02:26 AM Last Post: Trent |
|
| Lucky Limoz | Limoz | 9 | 793 |
06-04-2013, 09:36 AM Last Post: Trent |
|
| Wyvern drop log | MeUIdc | 5 | 557 |
05-28-2013, 03:31 PM Last Post: Dat Sick |
|
| Juvi's first Wyvern Drop log. | Juvi | 11 | 944 |
05-22-2013, 06:06 PM Last Post: Inthecorner |
|
| Wyvern Drops | FallenLegend | 7 | 672 |
05-04-2013, 09:54 AM Last Post: Revenge2nite |
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: silabgarza78.png]](http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9871/silabgarza78.png)
