Poll: You know what to do.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
38.71%
12 38.71%
No
61.29%
19 61.29%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beau's Forum Mawd. ;)
#1
Don't fucking auto-decline this, I have over 1,100 posts together on all of my accounts.

Name: Matt
In-game name: N/A
Forums name: Beau
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -7
Do you play when most of the staff are off?: Who gives a shit.
Do you play over the night?: No.
Are you active on the chatbox: No.
Average of time you play a week: Never.
Are you active on the forums: Yes.
How long have you played SilabGarza: ... 1YR 8Months? I think now.
Do you have ANY coding experience: More than Gir.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="white"]Oh so now it's minimum, I see. Well, there isn't alot you ought to need to be knowing about me, than I get the job done.
I don't even play RSPS anymore, but I sure as hell know EVERYTHING about SilabGarza. Even the updates, I stay up-to-date. Not really doin anything with my life, so I can be on the forums whenever I want.
Even hold forum events, WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN.

All of the people out there, that think I'm not worthy of this position, mainly because you don't know my background, are horribly, horribly mistaken. Not only did I use to tell Gir WHO to let be mod on the forums, Me & Dan used to run the damn thing. I know basically everything about vB and yah.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. I basically never speak like ... "damsi1" or "miroku rullzzz" with all of their bad grammar. If you talk to me, you'll actually be able to understand and decode what I'm attempting to say.

One last thing, I'm one of the ONLY successful co-owners that played SG. The only one everyone wasn't out to get, and I wonder why? Because, I got the fucking job done.[/COLOR]

Anything else you would like us to know:
[COLOR="white"]Yes. There is;
From my time being away from SilabGarza, (It's been around 2 months now!) The staff has gone to complete and utter shit. We have the exceptions of possibly 3 good people left, these being of course. The ones who know how to do it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Lime"]GTA (Your still a fag.)
Iamnothim(?)
Then of course.. Cheat Death.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]When I was in power, and had complete control over who came onto the staff. (I just told Gir who to promote/demote etc etc etc.) We had the best staff on the web, basically consisting of;
Ancient Boom, King Puffy, GTA, Cheat Death, Prodigy Pker, Strpurdu, US Marine, and Dan.

Now would you look at it?
We have 3 of the great team left on the staff, most possibly due to the fact the donor staff have no fucking clue what their doing.

If yuh let me, I can rebuild a team. Better than the shit one we have now.[/COLOR]
I love you Marissa; forever & always. x))
#2
Mircast for mod.
#3
i vote no. Smile
#4
Mad Me Ye, it's meh Haiku yew newb, >.>.
I love you Marissa; forever & always. x))
#5
I 2nd the no.
If I helped you hit the karma button <3.

[Image: 2ch8j6a.gif]
#6
i vote no cause you dont have the required amount of post needed to apply ( get 150 and re- apply )
#7
Okay well I'll have Gir drag my 710 posts from Haiku and put it on this account.

As I said, don't say no unless you've asked around.
I love you Marissa; forever & always. x))
#8
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]You guys are complete idiots if you vote no.
You either have no idea who Beau is...
Or you have no clue what your talking about.
100% suppost bitch.
[/COLOR]
#9
dude, does gir like u again, or does he stil hate u? thats what i dont understand.. if gir dishate's u then i vote yes cuz personally i didnt think matt was a bad guy
#10
i woulda voted yes till you called me a fag <.< GO TO FUCKING HELL BITCH I SAY NO!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trae's Mawd App?! Trae 44 2,351 07-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Gir
  Would i be a good Forum Mod? MLB Kid13 3 433 04-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  VastemonT's forum mod application VastemonT 8 455 02-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Bubbles
  Lady Vesta Forum Mod App Lady Vesta 77 3,275 12-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Lady Vesta
  Forum moderator application. Im Jack 3 361 11-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Last Post: caliban
  DA DWARF IG OR Forum mod app DWarV3nz ON A GUnz 20 893 11-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sup Sykes
  Str Man Forum Moderator Apply str man 3 353 11-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Last Post: str man
  lady vesta's forum mod app Lady Vesta 4 375 10-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Gta's forum moderator application Phil... 24 1,051 10-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: beat my taco
  Heartless apply for runescape forum mod hi fi wi fi 26 1,442 09-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Renzy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)