Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[REWARD] Forum Avatar
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I really don't like making request threads for graphics, but I think it's now necessary.
I'm not sure what I want, and i'm not sure what colors, so be creative.
The lucky person who makes me the best piece gets my Silgar bank.

The one i'm using now is just pathetic...
Took it off google >.<

CURRENT:
[Image: image.php?u=74691&dateline=1318651747&type=thumb][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]so wait your quitting ingame???
[Image: ncnes.png]
made a new 1 if u like it [Image: 24w7ur9.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
♥Harry♥♥Xxpkpwner♥♥Cheshire♥♥Steele♥♥Trent♥♥rafee♥♥alwin♥♥Mohamed♥♥liam♥
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SPOILER]who i hate
i odin i
imnotpurestr
mel33 fr00b
fr00bthatsme[/SPOILER][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"][Image: image.php?u=8458&dateline=1314743340]

We can match.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
Here's one for you if you like it.

[Image: Sr3XO.gif]
[Image: xY0sb.png]
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Freak Sta Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]so wait your quitting ingame???
[Image: ncnes.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm not quitting in-game, i'm just not active enough to enjoy the bank I have.
I stick primarily to the forums, because i'm kewl like that Wink
Thanks for your submission.

Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"][Image: image.php?u=8458&dateline=1314743340]

We can natch.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lmao, too funny.
The ears.. they are so big! o.O

Apples R Us Wrote:Here's one for your if you like it.

[Image: Sr3XO.gif]

Thank you for your submission.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"][Image: n4e86dafcc5d79_large.jpg]

I thought it was cool.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I'm currently working on one, hoping you will like it.

edit;;i forgot to ask, what size do you want it?

Small?
Medium?
Large?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
I NIGA Wrote:[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"][Image: n4e86dafcc5d79_large.jpg]

I thought it was cool.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lol so much effort put into this one Wink
Lovin' it luls.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]K i'm done

[Image: 2u53n6x.jpg]

You better set this as your avatar in the next 10 minutes, it took me like 15 minutes to do this ._.'

Jokes, i suck at GFX/avatars.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]K i'm done

[Image: 2u53n6x.jpg]

You better set this as your avatar in the next 10 minutes, it took me like 15 minutes to do this ._.'

Jokes, i suck at GFX/avatars.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

For the lulz. ;D
No, you did not win haha.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 411 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Frog need an Animated Avatar. Frog Lv2 9 849 10-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Frog Lv2
  JadenGFX - Avatar Shop - FREE Jaden 17 1,174 09-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kazer135
  AVATAR UR CHOSE! Only text: =sentro= Frog Lv2 1 422 09-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Frog Lv2
  Text Request (SOL Reward) Jaden 8 654 08-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  GFX 4 In-Game reward! VLiRZ 6 685 08-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  After a new sig, Reward. Stoicc 7 616 07-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Anyone got free time to make me an avatar & sig? ^^ Pk ^^ 5 487 06-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: nixon
  [REQUEST] Rewarded cool avatar. Arcanex 6 677 05-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Avatar Orianna 5 485 03-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Empty Void

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)