Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Girl Smudge Tutorial
#1
[Image: nFCb6.png]

[Image: girlsmudgetutorial.png]
]
#2
I Jizzed !!!!
[Image: laughingreactionkneesla.gif]
#3
wow amazing haha

MDOG2266 SILAB VETERAN





[Image: 1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]
[Image: j8z0h5.jpg]
#4
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]It's a nice, simple, and easy guide to follow.
Nice job. I like the outcome.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
V1

[Image: x6duaua8whkv9dpfua7p.png]

V2

[Image: r7u1sgixvy47b5ij6tn.png]

Thanks for the tutorial. Mines horrible compared to yours though, I need a lot more experience with smudging, but this was a nice introduction.
#6
The Fallacy Wrote:V1

[Image: x6duaua8whkv9dpfua7p.png]

V2

[Image: r7u1sgixvy47b5ij6tn.png]

Thanks for the tutorial. Mines horrible compared to yours though, I need a lot more experience with smudging, but this was a nice introduction.

It's not the smudging that really makes my pieces, more of the lighting.

But lol, you weren't exactly supposed to follow the entire thing. It just shows my process so you can learn. >.>
#7
UriahGFX Wrote:It's not the smudging that really makes my pieces, more of the lighting.

But lol, you weren't exactly supposed to follow the entire thing. It just shows my process so you can learn. >.>

I know, I always do a tutorial step by step, to get the process then I do my own thing. Lol
#8
Cool, must have taken a lot of effort and patience, respect.
#9
Really good job, looks very good!
[Image: funny-gifs-mother-of-god.gif]
ღ Gifts ღ
ღ Trent ღ Ashton ღ
#10
looks cool ;D


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smudge Tutorial [GIF] v2 Nater 0 646 11-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Nater
  Adjustments Tutorial IntellzJr 3 777 06-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Isis - Smudge Tag Tutorial Lizzy 12 1,518 06-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Nozelhump
  Request a Tutorial. Proph3t 19 2,233 05-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Last Post: IntellzJr
  All In One Tutorial Guide! Hero 11 2,382 02-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Confire
  Basic Signature Tutorial! ISmokeOG 2 796 01-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Poop On U22
  Super Simple Tutorial nater360 13 1,458 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Last Post: nater360
  Aurora Tutorial Roy 5 1,313 01-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: nater360
  Smudge Tutorial [Gif] nater360 8 1,124 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Adjustments Tutorial IntellzJr 3 767 08-28-2012, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)