10-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Johnny for forum mod plawks!!!!If anyone knows John , it's me.I spam him on msn EVERY day he's on msn(on msn).he deserves it.
![[Image: warnerx.gif]](http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5193/warnerx.gif)
In-Game name:Teh Epic One
![[Image: xdnoob.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4196/xdnoob.jpg)
⇈Oh really?⇈
|
Puffy for forums mod.
|
|
10-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Johnny for forum mod plawks!!!!If anyone knows John , it's me.I spam him on msn EVERY day he's on msn(on msn).he deserves it.
![]() In-Game name:Teh Epic One ![]() ⇈Oh really?⇈
10-14-2009, 04:49 PM
I support this king puffy rocks <3.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() My best friends: us marine: you were my staff idle till today ![]() Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend. Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3 Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty Kate: is my best best friend. Teh beast: was my first friend on the game. Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle. tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times. felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it. synister: you may be new to staff but you rock. Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know. king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3. admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less. Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems. If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck. [SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites [/SIZE][/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
10-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Let him be a mod
10-21-2009, 05:28 PM
I am supporting you..
10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
king puffy 4 co-owner!!!!!
and ye forums mod aswell
10-23-2009, 04:47 AM
you own dude defo yess from me!!!
10-23-2009, 05:28 AM
i love king puffy he helps me in evrything i ask for i vote for him!
10-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Do I even have to post here to let you know you have my support? :3
liked this post? hit the karma button!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() credits to pufferizer for this sig, credits to l33t k0 for the other one
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Crisp2771's Forums Mod Application | Crisp2771 | 6 | 370 |
02-26-2011, 10:59 AM Last Post: Grace |
|
| TheX - Forums Moderator | TheX | 4 | 324 |
02-25-2011, 11:28 PM Last Post: Th3 Rang3r |
|
| Gta's sectional/forums moderator application | Phil... | 48 | 1,946 |
12-06-2010, 08:51 PM Last Post: Phil... |
|
| Forums staff | [[Whadafuxx]] | 13 | 605 |
12-05-2010, 07:31 PM Last Post: Poweroz1 |
|
| Mr . joeys forums moderator application | I Joey I | 11 | 650 |
12-04-2010, 07:30 AM Last Post: I Joey I |
|
| Mason's Forums Sectional Mod App | mason | 60 | 1,992 |
11-18-2010, 05:20 PM Last Post: KingHybrid |
|
| Forums staff | [[Whadafuxx]] | 24 | 852 |
08-30-2010, 02:52 PM Last Post: shayn |
|
| woot yuh boy kush for mod!!! on forums : D | Kush Da Hoby | 43 | 1,398 |
07-21-2010, 07:33 PM Last Post: Kush Da Hoby |
|
| Str MAster's Forums Moderator Application | str master | 14 | 730 |
07-12-2010, 07:56 AM Last Post: Crystal Liu |
|
| Forums staff... Again | [[Whadafuxx]] | 42 | 1,480 |
06-21-2010, 03:26 AM Last Post: Heroflame |
|