Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Puffy for forums mod.
#11
all ingame staff should be mod on forums, thats just common sense. SUPPORT
[Image: 6EfWRkZ.gif]

[Image: 30bo4tl.png]
#12
u do not meet the post require3mnt

Quote:Requirements:

You must have at LEAST 940,015,000 posts to apply for global moderator, otherwise don't even try!
You also must have a picture including yourself naked playing SilabGarza
#13
I do have a picture of me playing sg nude, but i don't have the 940m post count. >.<
#14
nou
#15
Puffy king for global!

YES. I SAID GLOBAL.
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Love you Nicole<3.[/COLOR]

[Image: X.gif]
#16
<3
#17
Yep all staff should have forums mod.But Puffy you sure you would be good?Double posting in your application and its in the wrong section....GL on mawd...:nice:
#18
King Puffy Wrote:Cba finding proper section, and to those that dispise me for this... suck it >.<
A forum mod who "Can't be arsed to find the proper section"... not a great start to an application.
[Image: timeshiftsig.png]
Graphics Artist and Chat box Moderator

[Image: 6522.png]
#19
king puffy for forumzzzzz mob cmon ladzzzzz
[Image: 4552358156725.gif]
[Image: 55116682av15051.gif]
[Image: ownedpenguin9jh.gif]

LoLIng at ALL Of ThEm.

Any Counter-Strike Players?

Steam : Domantas2142
Gametracker.com : Domantas1
REP+++
#20
No.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crisp2771's Forums Mod Application Crisp2771 6 419 02-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Grace
  TheX - Forums Moderator TheX 4 358 02-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Th3 Rang3r
  Gta's sectional/forums moderator application Phil... 48 2,143 12-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Phil...
  Forums staff [[Whadafuxx]] 13 672 12-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Poweroz1
  Mr . joeys forums moderator application I Joey I 11 699 12-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Last Post: I Joey I
  Mason's Forums Sectional Mod App mason 60 2,156 11-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Last Post: KingHybrid
  Forums staff [[Whadafuxx]] 24 965 08-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Last Post: shayn
  woot yuh boy kush for mod!!! on forums : D Kush Da Hoby 43 1,638 07-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Kush Da Hoby
  Str MAster's Forums Moderator Application str master 14 792 07-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Crystal Liu
  Forums staff... Again [[Whadafuxx]] 42 1,633 06-21-2010, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Heroflame

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)