Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Auth codes!
#11
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][B]
I Ko Vls Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="4"]Kk i'll pm u

okay send it to my pm and i'll send you 305 kbank points .
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#12
U got it?
[Image: wiz_khalifa_signature_by_komic_graphics-d35ptqr.png][Image: Lil_Wayne_Signature_by_momo307.jpg]
Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though
And you know we ball but this ain't no game no
I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for
Yeah that's what we came for

Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
Reply
#13
I Ko Vls Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="4"]U got it?

yes i did, post on my wall the name i should send the kbank points too.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#14
Would that be my original name?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR]I ave 1 more auth for sale!
[Image: wiz_khalifa_signature_by_komic_graphics-d35ptqr.png][Image: Lil_Wayne_Signature_by_momo307.jpg]
Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though
And you know we ball but this ain't no game no
I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for
Yeah that's what we came for

Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,601 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  dxp auth 9m Dl38 0 327 09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Dl38
  auth codes! Auths Daily 5 532 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Auth Codes 5m ea iPod 0 251 06-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Last Post: iPod
  Auth Mr 223 5 398 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Ticket Auth Codes and Double Xp Auths Karma4Life 4 410 04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Selling 3rd age kite and an auth code Eriz 0 266 04-15-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Eriz
  Auth Shop! /Backpage 25 1,245 04-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  All auth codes for tickets Blue Orange 4 426 04-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  All Ticket Auth Codes I PK Mom I 3 347 03-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Insecurities

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)