01-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Wdf is the second one in trade screen
|
I won a lot of moneyz.
|
|
01-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Wdf is the second one in trade screen
01-19-2013, 11:00 PM
Justin and I were cheering you on
Congrats man.
01-19-2013, 11:37 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Bum Me Plz Wrote:[COLOR="White"][B]inb4cleaned..[/COLOR] Why would they wipe his bank when he just posted proof that he earnt it legitly?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-20-2013, 12:31 AM
wow you won huge pot!
01-20-2013, 01:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2013, 01:31 AM by Insecurities.)
[COLOR="White"]And I fucking missed it. God dammit Dan.
Congrats on that epic fucking pot... Especially the custom phat. EDIT: Also, "X Bacon" is a shit staker, even more so than myself.[/COLOR]
01-20-2013, 02:35 AM
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]OMG i fkin love you. <3
Grats[/COLOR][/SIZE]
01-20-2013, 05:24 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]Holy shit Dan.
Grats on that bank. wtf[/COLOR]
01-20-2013, 05:29 AM
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]one of the biggest pot or somthing? ;D
congrats man![/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-20-2013, 10:20 AM
logs in to see banked cleaned, finds out those items where duped. gg, happened to me all the time when i used to stake
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|