Poll: Should I be a forum moderator or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, he'd be a great addition to the forum! {Explain}
18.18%
4 18.18%
Nah, I don't think so.... {Explain}
81.82%
18 81.82%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My moderator application
#21
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"]
Jimmy2. Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]

so you supported him in hope he will support u? fail.

OT; no. reason - idk who you are and you troll.[/COLOR]

If you don't know him how do you know he trolls?

Anyway, I'll hold my vote until you get 300 posts. Then I'll decide.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: eunexw.gif]








Cookiez Pl0x?
#22
No, no more trolls.
#23
A No.
U don't meet the requirments.
i don't ever see u.
and like they say ur a forum whore.
So no srr.
#24
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You spam and chat like mad...

We've already got 2 active FMods, and we don't really need another.

Yeah, you're friends with Britt and acquaintances with me, but that doesn't change what I've seen.

Holding my vote for now.
[/COLOR]
#25
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]I have a problem with your "trolling". Mods are suppose to be nice to greet new players, instead you seem to flame everyone and everything that has a pulse. You also suck up to some other staff members, idk if it were to get their support on this app, or some other reason.
(these are only my opinions and views, they may not be true)

Anyway, I will say no for now.

You also yelled at me for posting my post count in the spam section.
If this is how much you pay attention in the forums then its a heck no.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#26
Your not ready. No support.
#27
[Image: ws0b4l.jpg]
#28
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]It's basically the requirements issue that I have with your app.

No. :/[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#29
No sorry dont meet all the requirements
#30
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I don't support.
Don't meet the req.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,686 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 824 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,475 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,077 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 701 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,827 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,464 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,219 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,048 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,458 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)