Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[URGENT] Read here.
#31
mhm seems you cant trust any one these days anymore
dislike me? fine Tongue:yield:
m8's first rang by me
cookie's are welcome Tongue
http://www.bigyellowgecko.com/

coooookieee!!!!!!!!!!!:neo:>.<
Reply
#32
It's all good brittany, I was asleep while this happened Wink
Reply
#33
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]just to let you know, since i received pm's about it, it's not me the admin we are talking about for 2 reasons.

1. i asked for demotion
2. i never was admin, i was a simple mod.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#34
well i was asleep when it happened but thanks for dealing with him Big Grin.
Reply
#35
i'v heard it of some m8's from me i whas also asleep luckly
but how came people got into wild suddenly?
dislike me? fine Tongue:yield:
m8's first rang by me
cookie's are welcome Tongue
http://www.bigyellowgecko.com/

coooookieee!!!!!!!!!!!:neo:>.<
Reply
#36
Wow this is dumb, I understood he didn't play and just came back but you can tell he never actually cared about SG because someone that did would NEVER do this.
Reply
#37
What is it with people these days.

Anyway, for the people who are like "WHO WUS IT !?!?!?" Someone has already said. Read the thread? Sigh.
Reply
#38
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow i missed it -.-

Thanks for telling us.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#39
Someone needs to step up to the plate and be an honest staff member. were losing too many.
Reply
#40
Wow, I somehow missed it even though I stayed up until 12:00 pm playing.
I even got a busted blood vessel in my eyeball for Sg!! Try-hard. Smile (jk)
But thanks for letting us know and dealing with it. ^^
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Recoveries Brittany 15 3,506 01-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  [URGENT] I'ma hack you. Brittany 90 10,844 11-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Trained99str
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 3,374 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Read this now str master 7 1,880 02-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr0wnage
  Gir. Read this. No joke. Haiku 113 6,918 09-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: murg

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)