Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[URGENT] Read here.
#61
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lol'd
SG's staff :eek:
[/COLOR]
~2 Corinthians 5:7; For we walk by faith, not by sight
Reply
#62
wow what an asshole. Thanks for that Brittany.
Reply
#63
haha, slightly comical. what a fuck; thanks britt!
Reply
#64
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Holy crap, I wasn't at all aware of this :o
Why the hell did ''x'' (the person) do that??
Did anything else happen besides that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#65
He said it wasn't him, let's just wait until an owner verifies this. Good job though I guess.
Reply
#66
Wow.

What a bitch.

Best troll ever.
I Love You <3

[Image: 9to9xg.jpg]

[Image: 28648.png]

[Image: imager.php?id=183457&t=o]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Recoveries Brittany 15 3,506 01-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  [URGENT] I'ma hack you. Brittany 90 10,844 11-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Trained99str
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 3,374 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Read this now str master 7 1,880 02-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr0wnage
  Gir. Read this. No joke. Haiku 113 6,918 09-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: murg

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)