10-11-2009, 09:09 AM
all ingame staff should be mod on forums, thats just common sense. SUPPORT
![[Image: 6EfWRkZ.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/6EfWRkZ.gif)
![[Image: 30bo4tl.png]](http://i50.tinypic.com/30bo4tl.png)
|
Puffy for forums mod.
|
|
10-11-2009, 11:16 AM
u do not meet the post require3mnt
Quote:Requirements:
10-11-2009, 11:18 AM
I do have a picture of me playing sg nude, but i don't have the 940m post count. >.<
10-12-2009, 06:47 AM
nou
10-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Puffy king for global!
YES. I SAID GLOBAL.
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves I wander out where you can't see Inside my shell, I wait and bleed.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Love you Nicole<3.[/COLOR]
10-12-2009, 08:06 AM
<3
10-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Yep all staff should have forums mod.But Puffy you sure you would be good?Double posting in your application and its in the wrong section....GL on mawd...:nice:
10-12-2009, 09:13 AM
King Puffy Wrote:Cba finding proper section, and to those that dispise me for this... suck it >.<A forum mod who "Can't be arsed to find the proper section"... not a great start to an application.
10-12-2009, 12:15 PM
king puffy for forumzzzzz mob cmon ladzzzzz
![]() ![]() ![]() LoLIng at ALL Of ThEm. Any Counter-Strike Players? Steam : Domantas2142 Gametracker.com : Domantas1 REP+++
10-13-2009, 02:32 AM
No.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Crisp2771's Forums Mod Application | Crisp2771 | 6 | 423 |
02-26-2011, 10:59 AM Last Post: Grace |
|
| TheX - Forums Moderator | TheX | 4 | 360 |
02-25-2011, 11:28 PM Last Post: Th3 Rang3r |
|
| Gta's sectional/forums moderator application | Phil... | 48 | 2,162 |
12-06-2010, 08:51 PM Last Post: Phil... |
|
| Forums staff | [[Whadafuxx]] | 13 | 684 |
12-05-2010, 07:31 PM Last Post: Poweroz1 |
|
| Mr . joeys forums moderator application | I Joey I | 11 | 708 |
12-04-2010, 07:30 AM Last Post: I Joey I |
|
| Mason's Forums Sectional Mod App | mason | 60 | 2,174 |
11-18-2010, 05:20 PM Last Post: KingHybrid |
|
| Forums staff | [[Whadafuxx]] | 24 | 977 |
08-30-2010, 02:52 PM Last Post: shayn |
|
| woot yuh boy kush for mod!!! on forums : D | Kush Da Hoby | 43 | 1,658 |
07-21-2010, 07:33 PM Last Post: Kush Da Hoby |
|
| Str MAster's Forums Moderator Application | str master | 14 | 795 |
07-12-2010, 07:56 AM Last Post: Crystal Liu |
|
| Forums staff... Again | [[Whadafuxx]] | 42 | 1,651 |
06-21-2010, 03:26 AM Last Post: Heroflame |
|