Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy
#1
I'm buying that tok thingy (obsidian shield, idk how much it is someone please post the price) and I'm buying guthan's skirts for 20m each. Ign is Kingkoopa And I'm buying furies for 5m
Reply
#2
Obsidian shield you can buy at a shop, Giles I think. 151k is it's price.
Back after more than a year...

10 posts since 01/2010: epic
Reply
#3
let me chek my bank i pm if i have any
Reply
#4
[COLOR="LightBlue"]alright, thanks about the tok thing
[/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DBone Mage Skirt Mars 0 153 09-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Mars
  Dbone Melee Skirt Mars 0 136 09-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars
  Ahrims Skirt Marat 2 302 06-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Marat
  Buying Guthan's Set Obby Veng Us 2 362 02-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Obby Veng Us
  [S] ags,claws,stat helm.vesta skirt Jamesy 0 189 07-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Jamesy
  Buying DFS, Bandos Boots, and Vesta Skirt Sirsexyj 0 162 06-28-2013, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Sirsexyj
  Dhai Skirt Kiddo Prod 4 297 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Toffoli
  Dagon hai skirt L2 SWITCH 3 242 05-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  Dhai Skirt L2 SWITCH 0 172 05-30-2013, 02:25 AM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  VLS, Vesta chain, and skirt. Juvi 0 193 05-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Juvi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)