03-30-2012, 09:21 PM
I've never pked on this account before, but yet I still manage to get kills. :p
![[Image: pkpoints.png]](http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4970/pkpoints.png)
I mined so much that I killed a guy.
![[Image: pkpoints.png]](http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4970/pkpoints.png)
I mined so much that I killed a guy.
|
I love randomly getting free pk points
|
|
03-30-2012, 09:21 PM
I've never pked on this account before, but yet I still manage to get kills. :p
![]() I mined so much that I killed a guy.
03-30-2012, 09:23 PM
[SIZE="2"]Lol i've got like 44 pkp off this on my spawn acc
totally haven't spawner pk'd before..[/SIZE]
03-30-2012, 09:24 PM
not sure why this is in general chat?
anyways gz on your 2 pkpts just kill 375 more gold and u can get an ags?
03-30-2012, 09:27 PM
[SIZE="2"]:fp: You're at the worst gold mine spot ever!
K cool.[/SIZE]
03-30-2012, 09:29 PM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]Gz , why is this in genaral chat ? infraction wrong section ? Correct section spam
Anyways idk why it does that maybe they decided to give you free pkps for gold hunting whore.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Blue Orange Wrote:not sure why this is in general chat? "Almost anything to talk about goes here. But can't be spam." I don't really see this as spam, I just thought it was kinda funny.
03-30-2012, 09:36 PM
sam Wrote:"Almost anything to talk about goes here. But can't be spam." I don't really see this as spam, I just thought it was kinda funny. I'm sorry? I would qualify this as spam haha no worries though ;D but yeah you will randomely get pkpts sometimes and also random trade requests from players not even close to u lul
03-30-2012, 10:00 PM
U should go to better gold minning spot btw.
Ot; Yeah, it glitches. When u kill some1 in funpk, and the guy u killed dies at wyvs/corp/ any npc, u get random pkps. Sometimes i get random duel/trade requests
03-30-2012, 10:43 PM
I don't pk ever since I'm awful at it, but I use the free PKP to buy barrows gloves lol.
04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Lol, That happens to me alot
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| I love you bob | Rs Himself | 18 | 1,093 |
05-18-2014, 07:41 PM Last Post: Asd12345 |
|
| i love wyv | Rulez12 | 3 | 394 |
08-10-2013, 08:18 AM Last Post: 88 CB |
|
| I love clues..! | Jade R | 10 | 536 |
01-31-2013, 06:16 PM Last Post: Shane F3 |
|
| PK Points and KDR | Tylersoftw | 46 | 2,027 |
05-25-2012, 07:05 AM Last Post: Skillz At 3 |
|
| My total activity points. | Matt | 6 | 552 |
11-18-2011, 06:04 PM Last Post: Ries |
|
| DZone madness love!!! | Zainahmed | 17 | 893 |
11-02-2011, 03:54 PM Last Post: Killercutter |
|
| i love clue scrolls! | Bcfc Zulu | 16 | 707 |
06-09-2011, 02:08 PM Last Post: Joemamabros |
|
| Activity Points! | hyena99 | 9 | 647 |
04-10-2011, 04:21 AM Last Post: Edvi33 |
|
| Lots of Assault Points | Sir Ownage | 3 | 282 |
12-10-2010, 03:50 PM Last Post: Sir Ownage |
|
| Gotta Fucking love ags RIGHT <3? | 7up 4 Fox | 6 | 334 |
11-14-2010, 03:55 AM Last Post: 7up 4 Fox |
|