Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simple Smudging Tutorial.
#11
I'll do this and post my outcome. :'D
#12
El Fufu Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]I'll do this and post my outcome. :'D

Alright, sounds good man. Glad SOMEONE is using it. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#13
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]damn that looks nice, didnt get the light part tho

make a light tut pls
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#14
[SIZE="1"]I enjoyed reading this tutorial.

However, if I were to actually do this tutorial I wouldn't be able to.

EG;

"Let's add some nebula" - Looks fucking great, i'll admit that, but where do I go to add Nebula? :c

If you put in brackets the steps to adding like (click font, scroll down to potato, right click... etc.) then it'd be a really sweet informative guide that beginners would easily be able to follow and use.

Other than that it's a really sweet tutorial and i'd love to see you post more <3[/SIZE]
#15
I suppose I'll make another tutorial with everything I didn't cover in this one.
#16
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]if u smudged u rener how can u mess with the colour than?
stuck there.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#17
You don't smudge the render? You duplicate the render multiple times around the canvas merge them and then smudge them. Not the render. >_<
#18
[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]
Perroke Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]if u smudged u rener how can u mess with the colour than?
stuck there.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The smudgeing took place in a totally different layer, not the official render.

You duplicate your render enough to cover behind your actual render, and select all the duplicated layers.

Once you've got them selected, you merge all the layers, and THEN smudge on the layers you just merged.


Once you finish smudgeing you go back to your render layer, and mess with lighting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smudge Tutorial [GIF] v2 Nater 0 662 11-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Nater
  Adjustments Tutorial IntellzJr 3 796 06-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Isis - Smudge Tag Tutorial Lizzy 12 1,597 06-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Nozelhump
  Request a Tutorial. Proph3t 19 2,329 05-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Last Post: IntellzJr
  All In One Tutorial Guide! Hero 11 2,450 02-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Confire
  Basic Signature Tutorial! ISmokeOG 2 800 01-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Poop On U22
  Super Simple Tutorial nater360 13 1,523 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Last Post: nater360
  Aurora Tutorial Roy 5 1,342 01-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: nater360
  Smudge Tutorial [Gif] nater360 8 1,173 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Simple Text Animations (works images as well) nater360 6 959 09-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Noobie464

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)